The Multiwave Distortion features 21 distinctive and modern effects not found on typical distortion pedals. Based on new proprietary algorithms, these range from basic overdrive sounds to aggressive synth-like, octave heavy and extreme foldback settings that go far beyond emulations of typical “classic” distortions.
The Multiwave Distortion's unique Multi-Band mode divides the input signal into several frequency bands, which are distorted separately before being re-combined. Guitarists can play complex distorted chords and each note can be heard with absolute clarity. Several notes can feed back or drone simultaneously while a separate melody is played on top without the typical loss of volume associated with most of other types of distortion.
Soundblox Multiwave Distortion Features & Specifications:
- Diverse sound palette — featuring 21 varieties of our distortion algorithm.
- Multiband processing — signal is split into multiple bands and distorted individually for unprecedented sound clarity.
- Modern Design — a thoughtfully designed box that features rugged construction and sleek looks.
- State-of-the-art DSP — our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601 and crystal-clear 24-bit converters.
- Motion Control — all Soundblox pedals are ‘Hot Hand Ready' and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass — bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation.
- Dimensions: 7 in./17.8cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 4 in./10.2cm (width) x 2 in./5cm (height, including knobs).