- sets the position of the effect when the LFO is in the center position or controls the effect when the LFO is switched off
- Effect (Flanger-Phaser)
- mixes between the phaser and flanger effects
- controls the sensitivity of the motion control
The Hot Hand Motion Controlled Phaser/Flanger is the second unit in our Hot Hand Motion Controlled effects line. It features 7 phaser and 7 flanger effects that can be controlled in a variety of ways. Users can select 4 modulation sources: Hot Hand Motion Sensor control, low frequency oscillator (LFO), sequencer, or envelope follower. Control the modulation in real time with subtle motions of your hand or just play normally and let the LFO, sequencer, or envelope follower drive the sound.
Features & Specifications:
- 14 effect types including 7 phasers and 7 flangers.
- 4 selectable modulation sources: Hot Hand, LFO, Envelope, and Sequencer.
- 4 easy to store and easy to recall presets for saving user settings.
- Phaser controls include Depth and Frequency.
- Flanger controls include Depth and Delay Time.
- Motion/Speed knob controls speed sensitivity of the motion sensor in Hot Hand mode. Alternatively, it controls the LFO and sequencer speed, or the speed of the envelope follower.
- Active Analog Bypass provides full analog routing during bypass and prevents signal degradation in long effects chains.
- Simple user interface; sleek design; rugged aluminum enclosure.
- 24 bit A/D-D/A converters and 56-bit processing ensure low noise and professional quality sound.
- Expression Input for controlling the effect or LFO speed with an expression pedal.
- Expression Output for sending Hot Hand control signals to an external effects box or keyboard.
- Full signal range allows use with keyboards, bass, etc.
- Compatible with the Hot Hand wireless adapter.
- Sensor Output allows daisy chaining of multiple Hot Hand devices.
- Dimensions: 7-1/8 in. (length not including I/O jacks) x 7-1/8 in. (width) x 2 in (height, including knobs).
- (2009-11-19) Hot Hand Wah and Phaser/Flanger used simultaneously. by Source Audio
- (2009-11-27) Hot Hand Phaser Flanger Demo by Source Audio