- WaitStates: an electronics term that defines the delay time in each section of an electronic system.
- Multiple mode delay. Ultra transparent analog tonal quality. Sounds like you're playing through an Echoplex tube unit.
- Control the Repeat and Speed pots with the an internal variable frequency LFO clock or with an expression pedal.
- Add an additional block of delay time to your tone with the flick of a switch.
- Four control pots and two switches give it lots of versatility. Many delay modes are possible with this pedal.
- Uses a standard external 9VDC power supply. No special power supply to purchase.
- True bypass switching.
- Switched Dry Output
- Two color LED that reminds you the pedal is powered up.
No forum threads about this effect yet.