- The FuzzMulator. It's four modes of distortion along with the clean guitar sound and a master level control all in one pedal.
- Six control pots give it lots of versatility. Many tone possibilities are available by mixing the levels of each mode.
- An internal 9V battery powers the pedal. Optionally, use external power 9V supply.
- True bypass switching
- Two color LED that reminds you the pedal is powered up. Battery saver.
- This pedal is a unique combination of analog distortion tones. It's a must have for all distortion pedal users and collectors.
No forum threads about this effect yet.