Sonic Fusion Pedals
The Sonic Fusion overdrive pedal is a modified version of one of the 70's most popular overdrive pedals of all time. The design is for a lower gain higher fidelity type of tone. By using a high fidelity presision Op Amp the clarity of the Sonic Fusion easilly delivers articulate country, blues, jazz and fusion tones. Four knobs control the overall volume, drive, tone and contour which alters the gain structure and tonal ranges available to the overdrive circuit. At the lowest gain settings in the Fat mode the Sonic Fusion pedal can be used as a boost; add more drive and it wil start to offer overdrive sounds for a tube preamp feel. This is not a high gain pedal but surely has a MOJO to it for producing a chewy high fidelity overdrive which crosses into the territory of light distortion.
- Fat mode produces a warmer, rounder tube like tone at a slightly higher output level but with less gain.
- Normal mode produces a more saturated overdrive tone with additional harmonics.
Each pedal is hand assembled by me in the USA using only the highest quality components, with a very high attention to detail.
- Volume, Drive, Tone and Contour controls
- Bright blue LED
- Dual clad fabricated PCB
- Super low noise metal film resistors
- True bypass with an extra ground plane over the switch to eliminate any chance of clicks or pops
- Smooth, round, balanced, low-to-medium gain overdrive
- Slight overdrive to mild distortion
- Great dynamic response and open sound
- Connectors: Input, Output, DC adapter
- Power Supply: 9V battery operation or negative center 9 volt DC power adapter
- Switch positions: Normal and Fat
- Unfinished enclosure with laminated faceplate, built road tough, no worries about paint chips.