SONICAKE Digital Reverb is reverb pedal designed to add dimension and spaciousness to your tone. It is extremely straight-forward to use with only one"Reverb" knob to adjust the balance between the raw dry signal and the reverberated wet signal. With 3 most basic reverb modes, Digital Reverb can take your dry guitar sound from a small session room to a vast space, like the Albert Hall:
- Room: Simulates the spaciousness of a room.
- Hall: Simulates the spatial dimension of a music hall.
- Plate: Simulates the unique reverberation character only coming from a plate reverberator.
- Power: DC 9v 5.5 x 2.1mm center negative, 40mA
- Dimension: 93.5mm(D) x 42mm(W) x 52mm(H)
- Weight: 228.7g
- One reverb control to balance the dry/wet signal, simple enough to dial in the perfect amount of reverb for your tonal needs.
- True bypass for zero tonal coloration.
- Extreme mini size for great compactness.
- Heavy-duty metal casing for great stability and durability; Connectors include input, output, and power supply; Powered by 9v DC.