The Apollo II has landed! The Apollo II combines a lush, all-analog 4-stage phaser circuit with our exclusive tap tempo microprocessor. We have spent countless hours expanding on the functionality and sound of the previous generation Apollo. The Apollo II now has a variety of distinct waveforms accessible via an 11-position detent control which can be used in conjunction with 3 different rhythmic patterns providing a vast array of unique phasing options. Waveforms include more conventional sine and triangle based shapes in addition to step phasers, combined settings, randomizer and manual phase control. Adjustable depth and regen controls, coupled with an expression pedal input for speed and manual sweep complete the package while a gorgeously glossy Glitter Black Metallic finish and elegant graphic take the Apollo II to the next level.
- Depth: The Depth knob controls the width of the phaser effect. The depth knob has no effect when the Wave selector is set to Manual mode.
- EXP(Expression Pedal Input):You can connect an expression pedal to the Apollo replacing the Speed control for on the fly adjustment or manual control.
- Mode: This toggle switch selects between 3 different phaser modes allowing for patterns and rhythmic accents.
- Regen: Controls the amount of regeneration (feedback) in the phaser effect. Turn this knob clockwise to increase the regeneration, and counterclockwise to decrease the regeneration.
- Wave: This 11 position knob selects between different waveforms that alter the phase sweep.
- 1-2-4 Switch: In standard speed mode, this switch sets the tempo range from slow to fast. In tap mode, this switch multiplies the tapped tempo by 1, 2, or 4.
- Speed: The speed knob sets the rate of the phaser effect. You can also use the speed knob to control the phaser when the Manual waveform is selected.
- Bypass Switch: Allows you to engage or bypass the effect. The Apollo II is true bypass.
- Tap Switch: Pressing the tap switch enters the tap tempo mode and sets the tremolo speed.
- Current Draw: Approx. 30mA
- 9V DC Input: This pedal uses a negative ground, 9V DC power supply. Battery operation not possible.
- Power supply or batteries not included
- Dimensions: 4.67" x 3.68" x 1.18" (119mm x 94mm x 30mm)
- (2015-10-29) SolidGoldFX Apollo II Bass Demo Feat. Ben Wright by Solid Gold Sound Labs
- (2015-11-12) SolidGoldFX Apollo II Multi-Wave Tap Phaser by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2015-11-16) SolidGoldFX APOLLO II BASS PHASER // BassTheWorld.com by BassTheWorld
- (2015-12-12) SolidGoldFX - Apollo II by Knobs
- (2016-02-08) SolidGoldFX Apollo II pt.1 - Feat. RJ Ronquillo by Solid Gold Sound Labs
- (2016-02-08) SolidGoldFX Apollo II pt.2 - Feat. RJ Ronquillo by Solid Gold Sound Labs
- (2016-06-02) Solidgoldfx Apollo II Phaser by popintothechemist
- (2016-09-13) SolidGoldFX Apollo II 4-Stage Phaser by reverbmarket
- (2017-01-31) SGFX Sessions Apollo II - Feat. RJ Ronquillo by Solid Gold Sound Labs
- (2017-02-09) SGFX Bass Sessions - Apollo II feat. Ben Wright by Solid Gold Sound Labs
- (2017-02-16) SGFX Sessions - Apollo II & Rosie BC183 feat. R.J. Ronquillo by Solid Gold Sound Labs
- (2017-03-09) SGFX Sessions - Apollo II & Sasori feat. Ben Wright by Solid Gold Sound Labs
- (2017-03-14) Welcome to the another installment of the SGFX Sessions! This week's bass session is brought to you by Ben Wright and features our Sasori fuzz, and Apollo II phaser set to the manual wave mode and controlled via expression pedal. If you enjoy the new form by Solid Gold Sound Labs
- (2017-04-13) SGFX Sessions - Beta DLX & Apollo II - Feat. Ben Wright by Solid Gold Sound Labs
- (2017-04-14) Welcome to the another installment of SGFX Sessions! This week's bass session is brought to you by Ben Wright and features our Apollo II tap tempo multi wave phaser in manual mode with an expression pedal and Beta DLX overdrive preamp. If you enjoy the ne by Solid Gold Sound Labs
- (2017-07-10) The 76 and Apollo II at work. by Solid Gold Sound Labs
- (2017-07-18) SGFX Sessions Feat. R.J. Ronquillo - Sasori & Apollo II by Solid Gold Sound Labs
- (2017-07-21) SolidGoldFX Apollo II (demo) by Livingroom Demos