- Input Gain
- controls the input volume
- Invert Ch.2
- if selected, turning a control clockwise will attenuate (rather that amplify) the corresponding frequency band of the second channel.
- 35 Hz, 65 Hz, 105 Hz, 160 Hz, 240 Hz, 360 Hz, 540 Hz, 800 Hz, 1.2 kHz, 1.8 kHz, 2.7 kHz, 4 kHz, 7 kHz, 12 kHz
- control the filters with the given frequencies
- to bypass the effect
- Output Level
- controls the output level
One channel can inverted by means of a frontpanel push button, meaning that turning a control clockwise will attenuate (rather that amplify) the corresponding frequency band. This allows creating spectral pannings.
The two channels can be chained one after the other by means of a frontpanel push button. When chained the FB-14 S becomes a mono filterbank with a control range of +/- 40 dB (!) per frequency band. When this mode is combined with the channel inversion the actions of the filters cancel out each other - due to the possibility of overdriving individual filters the device acts as a frequency-selective distortion unit.
In addition to the 1/4"-jacks there RCA inputs and outputs for easy connection to DJ-equipment.