Searching for original sound with graceful simplicity? Have a penchant for overdrive effects? Want modern functionality and boutique quality? Look no further, the Dirty Drive from Smoder Audio is here!
Designed as a smooth and sweet asymmetrical clipper utilizing germanium diodes, the Dirty Drive has a major leaning towards vintage overdrive and distortion tones. From warm and mild to throaty and aggressive, the Dirty Drive has all the power and grit necessary for anything from country to indie rock to hard rock. The Dirty Drive is ideal for driving a tube amp, as a dirty boost, as a pick dynamic overdrive, or anything else your imagination and creativity can come up with!
- Gain: From gritty drive to thick crunchy sweetness.
- Volume: Soft, loud, or louder.
- Analog circuit utilizing high quality, hand selected parts.
- True bypass switching to avoid tone suck.
- Runs on a 9V battery (supplied) or a 9V DC wall transformer (2.1mm, center negative, not included).
- Low current draw for maximum battery life.
- Custom designed printed circuit board.
- Custom silkscreened graphics.
Each pedal is built by hand and thoroughly tested by Steven Oder, an experienced and educated musician, audio engineer, and electronics engineer. Pedals are built individually and may vary slightly from pictures.
- Coron Over Drive (2 knobs)
- Bias Over Drive (3 knobs)
- Coron DC-851 Over Drive Box I (2 knobs)
- Coron DC-852 Over Drive II (3 knobs)
- Coron O-300 Over Drive (2 knobs)
- Coron HO-320 Heavy Over Drive (4 knobs)