Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy wuzzy wasn’t really fuzzy, was he?
TAFM = FUZZY.
The Team Awesome! Fuzzmachine (TAFM) was designed for bassists who are tired of losing their balls when they turn on a distortion pedal, guitarists who want to keep their attack but have an over-saturated fuzz and pretty much anyone else who wants to sound bad-ass.
The thick, gnarly fuzz is perfectly complimented by a dark and gritty clean blend which retains all the low end you’d need... plus more. Rough overdrive, howling feedback, clean boost with fuzzy sparkles and everything in between; the Team Awesome! Fuzzmachine can generate it all.
You’re either on team awesome… or you're not.
- (2011-09-16) smallsound/bigsound Sparkle Motion+Team Awesome! Fuzzmachine by Mike Fetting
- (2011-09-23) Team Awesome! Fuzzmachine Clean Blend by Mike Fetting
- (2011-09-23) Team Awesome! Fuzzmachine Drop B by Mike Fetting
- (2012-11-18) Team Awesome Fuzz Machine - 1 by hollowbodybass.com
- (2012-11-18) Team Awesome Fuzz Machine - 2 by hollowbodybass.com