Sky Soundlab Voice Spectra Vocoder
Submitted on September 7, 2004
- Mic / Line Switch
- Switching to mic level or line level.
- Input Level
- Adjusting the level of the input signal.
- Compression Ratio
- Adjusting mic input signal when it's unstable.
- Instrument Level
- Adjusting the level of instrument input.
- Instrument level Indicator
- Usually green but flashes in orange when the input signal is over.
- External / Internal Switch
- Switching to external instrument or built-in oscillator.
- Oscillator / Speech-Tracking Switch
- Switching to the normal built-in oscillator or speech tracking.
- -1 Octave / -2 Octave Switch
- Switching octave of speech-tracking.
- Oscillator Frequency
- Changing the frequency of built-in oscillator.
- Thru / Effect Balance
- Becoming the original sound of speech (through) when turned to left. Becoming the effected sound (vocoder) when turned to right.
- Unvoice Level
- Adjusting the noise level (emphasising a consonant).
No forum threads about this effect yet.
rackmountable rackmount vocoder vocode robot voice voice synthesizer voice effects vocal effects mic microphone