Are you into chunky southern rock riffs and the desert spirit of screeching solos and high gain sound?Dream California II throws you in the musical pit of classic American southern rock distortion and energetic rhythms. Shake the air with vibrant overdrive, masterful solos and feel like you're participating in a ZZ Top or Lynyrd Skynyrd concert...as the lead guitarist, of course.
Dream California II has two high-quality control knobs that let you switch from overdrive to high gain. However you wish to play, this effect will bring articulate loudness and chunkiness to your playing.
- Classic American rock distortion bringing out the heat in your guitar with strong solos and catchy rhythms.
- Two high-quality control knobs for alternating between overdrive and high gain distortion.
- Hard zinc alloy shell for extended durability.
- Precise electronic components designed and assembled by professionals for your maximum aesthetical delight and extra durability in time.
- The 110mm x 58mm x 50 mm sized Dream California II Pedal comes with a hard zinc alloy shell for ultra durability and weighs exactly 355 g.
- Power supply: A 9-volt DC adapter or a 9-volt battery. (Power supply is not included in this product)
- 6.35 sound socket, DC005 5.5x2.1mm power socket, and a 9V battery connect button.
- (2011-12-15) SKS DC-1 Dream California Distortion ???? MESA?? ?? DEMO by oshaulen
No forum threads about this effect yet.