Edgy, Aggressive Silicon Fuzz
The Skreddy Pedals™ Lunar Module was designed for "that" certain silicon fuzz tone guitar solo I fell in love with on a best-selling 1973 album. I intentionally voiced this thing aggressively so it will cut through any mix. Very satisfying and addictive "vintage" fuzz tone.
Unlike typical silicon fuzzes, which can sound thin and raspy, the Lunar Module has a dark, brooding character.
Classic late 60's/early 70's fuzz tones with extra control, versatility, and added noise reduction. Using 3 transistors instead of 2, a pre-distortion bass control, and a post-distortion treble control, the Lunar Module yields a multitude of uses.
- (2008-10-18) Lunar Module Demo / Pink Floyd "Time" Solo by Kit Rae
- (2009-07-23) Skreddy Lunar Module Fuzz demo by Bobby DeVito by Bobby DeVito
- (2009-07-24) OXFUZZ and Skreddy Lunar Module by Bobby DeVito by Bobby DeVito
- (2009-11-13) Skreddy Lunar Module into Orange Rocker 30 by Brian Beyke
- (2009-12-22) Skreddypedals Lunar Module by Sam Vilo
- (2010-04-08) Skreddy - Luna Module (Comparison 8 of 8) by Kayzer
- (2011-02-19) Skreddy Lunar Module deluxe by elswan64
- (2011-03-19) Skreddy Pedals Lunar Module by JetCityMusic
- (2011-05-12) pedal demo: Skreddy - Lunar Module by fatback2
- (2011-08-05) Skreddy Paradigm Shift & Lunar Module by elswan64
- (2012-04-04) Skreddy Lunar Module & Guests by Mike Hermans
- (2012-06-02) Guitar fuzz SKREDDY PEDALS LUNAR MODULE by JokeAndRazz
- (2015-07-22) Skreddy Screwdriver vs Lunar Module vs Beard Custom Lunarfuzz by deniki4