The last few of an analog delay I designed a few years back. These units are updated to run at either 9V or 15V. (Older versions require 15V.)
- 550ms Delay with 4x MN3008
- Tap tempo with four subdivisions including dotted eighth, eighth note triplet and sixteenth
- Expression control over Mod Speed/rate, feedback gain and delay time.
- Modulation shapes and ARP mode (pitch shifting kind of arpeggiator)
- THAT Corp companding
- 1590BB approx 4.67 x 3.68"
- (2014-10-16) Skeleton Prince FX In Limbo Analog Delay Bass VI Demo by Dirge Electronics
- (2014-10-16) Skeleton Prince FX In Limbo Analog Delay Guitar Demo by Dirge Electronics
- (2015-06-02) Skeleton-Prince FX In Limbo Analog Delay demo ft. Buffalo FX Power Booster by TheGuacamoleXplosion
No forum threads about this effect yet.