Sitek Guitar Electronics
Sirena is a digital delay modeled to sound like classic analog echo units. Instead of full range repeats, it offers warm and ambient repetitions with a natural decay and variety of delay times. She is designed to play well with both clean and distorted tones. Two modes of operation (True Bypass or Buffered Bypass with â€œTailsâ€) make the pedal even more flexible. She can also be used to produce unusual, creative sounds â€“ just increase the repeats and play around with the knobs!
This Muse has an analog direct signal path built upon high-quality audio amplifiers and uses a digital chip as a mean to create delay repeats. Sirena is suitable for both live and studio applications. The pedal operates on a standard 9-12V DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel or a 9V battery.
- Level â€“ the level of the repeats
- Delay â€“ the length of the delay
- Repeats â€“ the amount of feedback passed to the delay circuit (That allows getting the effect of infinite repeats as well as some freaky cosmic sounds)
- (2017-11-13) Sitek Guitar Electronic Sirena Digital Delay by Sitek Guitar Electronics
- (2017-12-15) Sitek Guitar Electronics Sirena Digital Delay (Demo) by Dipswitch Demos
- (2018-02-03) Sitek GE Sirena Delay Pedal Demo - with Ariel Posen by Sitek Guitar Electronics
- (2018-03-03) Sitek Sirena Digital Delay Pedal (Made in Ireland) by intheblues