One of the main drags through town, Pierce Street has a few hills to boost you.
The Pierce Street double boost is two clean boosts in one pedal. Now you ask why would you need two boosts? Well, there is a arch where clean gain added to your signal causes clipping in the amp from a mild overdrive to a ripping distortion, and adds sustain. Beyond a certain point you can't add any more distortion and everything beyond that translates into sustain. You can use this double boost to add crunch to your amp, and step on the other side to nail a killer lead tone. This adds no voice to your tone, only adds gain and sustain to what you already have going.
- (2016-06-22) Danny Sage demos the Pierce Street double boost. by Sioux Guitars
- (2016-07-09) Danny Sage, of D Generation, with the Pierce Street double boost. by Sioux Guitars
- (2016-09-19) Pushing a Swift hard with the Pierce Street double boost. by Sioux Guitars
- (2016-10-20) Sioux Guitars Pierce Street Double Boost Demo by drowninginguitars
- (2017-04-03) Sioux Guitars Pierce Street Double Boost Guitar Effects Pedal Demo Video by PedalOfTheDay