NO.5 distortion pedal is a real tube amp tone pedal based on the operating principle of the Hi-Gain tube amp circuit. NO.5 could achieve the extremely similar Hi-Gain tube amp tone, it’s never happened before.NO.5 has the frequency response curves perfectly accordant with the tube amp. It also provides the very same touch sensitivity, picking attack and perfect dynamic response.
The core of NO.5 is made up of discrete components circuit, complex frequency response network and EQ section, all of these are the foundation of the NO.5’s excellent tone. NO.5 provides two distortion levels, Hi-Gain and Ultra-Gain, its huge range of distortion basically covering all styles of music. The EQ includes Treble, Bass, Mid and Present, you could get any tone you like by adjusting them. In addition,
NO.5 also has the boost function, you could separately boost Gain and Volume, or boost together, this is the feature that the traditional single-footswitch distortion pedals don’t have.
- Real Tube Amp Tone Distortion Pedal Suitable for any style of music.
- The Frequency Response Curves Perfectly Accordant with the Tube Amp.
- The Touch Sensitivity and Picking Attack Perfectly Accordant with the Tube Amp.
- The Perfect Dynamic Response Perfectly Accordant with the Tube Amp.
- Design of Discrete Components Circuit and Frequency Response Network.
- Two Distortion Level, Hi-Gain and Ultra-Gain.
- EQ: Treble, Bass, Mid and Present.
- Three-way MID Frequency Select Switch.
- Three-way PICKING ATTACK Select Switch.
- 4 Operation Modes: NORMAL,GAIN-BOOST,VOL-BOOST,GAIN & VOL-BOOST.
- In Boost Mode, Bypass by double-clicking the footswitch.
- Extremely Compact Appearance.
- Relay True Bypass
- High Quality Electronic Component
- ALPHA Potentiometer and Footswitch, Taiwan Toggle Switch and Bakelite Knob.
- Boutique Appearance: Golden Powder Painting and Three Color Silk Screen.
- (2015-03-12) NO.5 Distortion by Sinvertek by Jake Cloudchair
- (2015-04-18) Sinvertek: No.5 Distortion by Burgerman666
- (2015-05-30) Sinvertek No.5 Distortion - GUITAR Demo by MrExcane
- (2015-06-07) Sinvertek No.5 Distortion - BASS Demo by MrExcane
- (2015-06-22) Sinvertek No.5 Distortion Pedal - UltraHD by Ola Englund
- (2015-07-13) Sinvertek Distortion No 5 Demo By Brett Kingman by Sinvertek
- (2015-07-13) Sinvertek Distortion No 5 Demo By Jake Cloudchair by Sinvertek
- (2015-08-09) Sinvertek Distortion No 5 Demo By Ola Englund by Sinvertek
- (2015-08-26) Sinvertek Distortion No. 5 by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2015-09-18) Sinvertek Distortion No. 5 demo by Mike Hermans by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2015-10-09) Sinvertek No. 5 Distortion, demo by Pete Thorn by Peter Thorn
- (2015-11-03) Sinvertek - Distortion No.5 - Demo by Pete Thorn by Sinvertek
- (2015-12-20) Sinvertek - Distortion No 5 by Kayzer
- (2016-03-28) Sinvertek No 5 Distortion - Metal by Ola Englund
- (2016-04-11) Sinvertek No5 Distortion by shnobel
- (2016-06-21) Sinvertek No5 vs JHS Pedals Angry Charlie V3 by shnobel
- (2016-07-20) Sinvertek No5 vs Dr. J Arsenal Distortion by shnobel
- (2017-04-19) Sinvertek - Distortion No.5 - Nick Johnston by Sinvertek
- (2017-04-19) The video of Distortion No.5, by Nick Johnston @nickjohnstonmusic , really nice! Nick played with single coil guitar, you can feel a different style of No.5. Very soon, we'll release the latest video of Fluid Time MK II by Nick, looking forward to it! by Sinvertek
- (2017-05-05) A very cool demo of Distortion No.5, by Simon Mcbride, a great artist. Thanks Simon @simonmcbrideguitar @zoomcorpuk by Sinvertek