The Missing Link is a unique and simple clean boost tube preamp. Encased in a virtually indestructible polished stainless steel hemi-sphere is a shock-mounted miniaturized vacuum tube. These special purpose tubes were developed by the military to operate smoothly under extreme conditions with maximum life span.
A wider frequency range and lively dynamics distinguishes them from the more common 9 pin tubes. The Missing Link's pure and musical response makes it ideal for pickup or signal boost. The original signal character and detail is emphasized and the enhanced output gets the most potential from a tube amp or other device.
While the Missing Link can add much to a signal, the original quality and feel of the signal is retained. Pure transparency, musically enhanced!
Micro Tubes - Small size, but sizable warmth, presence, power and transparency.
...the Missing Link adds the full strength and natural & warm character, associated with tubes, to any signal.
- 25dB gain Clean Boost
- Tube Line Buffer
- Guitar - Acoustic - Steel - Bass - Microphone - Harp - Keyboard
- Plug into an amp, another pedal, mixer or recording device
- Enhance any signal with genuine tube power
- 25 dB gain boost
- High Impedance Input
- Low Impedance Output
- Volume, Tone Controls
- w/blue LED indicators
- Super quiet power supply and custom transformer
- Shock-mounted tube
- Tube life: 30.000+ hours!
- Paper-oil capacitors
- AB Carbon Composition resistors
- 100% True Bypass
- Super Heavy Duty polished
- 20 gauge stainless dome enclosure
- Jeweled lens with chrome bezel
- 100/120/220/240VAC (50/60Hz)
- Power Supply included
- Handmade in USA
- One year warranty