Three-in-one chorus. From light to very deep effect with wide rate control. Bright switch powerfully changes chorus color. We took the best character ideas from the well-known Analog Man Chorus and Small Clone pedals, and mixed it up into one box to create a universal chorus.
- Mode switch in down position: very deep effect, similar to Small Clone sound
- Mode switch in up position: mid-deep, could be compared to Boss CE-2
- Mode switch in middle position: lightest, from leslie-style to flanger type effect
- Bright switch affects overall tone. On position great for clean signal, off for overdriven
- It is all-analog pedal, so it could be a bit noisy, especially in bright mode
- Knob Rate - modulation frequency. Up to 55-60 times per second in right position.
- Knob Depth - depth control.
- Switch Mode - 3-position toggle switch. Changes effect style
- Switch Bright - 3-position tone switch
Dimensions: Box dimensions without knobs are 111?60?30 mm (4.3x2.4x1.2”)
Power supply: 9V regulated center negative power adapter or 9V battery. Power consumption 20mA
- (2010-07-01) Shift Line Raxxla express demo by Shift Line
- (2012-03-17) SHIFT LINE - RAXXLA mkll (chorus stompbox) by Shift Line
- (2012-06-01) Shift Line RAXXLA mkII chorus by Shift Line
- (2012-11-13) Shift Line RAXXLA mkII bass by Shift Line
- (2012-12-03) double raxxla + vi by Shift Line
- (2013-12-10) Shift Line RAXXLA mkII by Shift Line
- (2015-08-26) Shift Line Raxxla Chorus by PedalOfTheDay