Three-in-one chorus. From light to very deep effect with wide rate control. Bright switch powerfully changes chorus color. We took the best character ideas from the well-known Analog Man Chorus and Small Clone pedals, and mixed it up into one box to create a universal chorus.
- Mode switch in down position: very deep effect, similar to Small Clone sound
- Mode switch in up position: mid-deep, could be compared to Boss CE-2
- Mode switch in middle position: lightest, from leslie-style to flanger type effect
- Bright switch affects overall tone. On position great for clean signal, off for overdriven
- It is all-analog pedal, so it could be a bit noisy, especially in bright mode
- Knob Rate - modulation frequency. Up to 55-60 times per second in right position.
- Knob Depth - depth control.
- Switch Mode - 3-position toggle switch. Changes effect style
- Switch Bright - 3-position tone switch
Dimensions: Box dimensions without knobs are 111?60?30 mm (4.3x2.4x1.2”)
Power supply: 9V regulated center negative power adapter or 9V battery. Power consumption 20mA