Classic tube overdrive-distortion in compact design sounding close to American Soldano amps. Minimum quantity of controls helps to find best sound quickly. All pedals are hand-build and fully-tested in our lab.
Inspied by Soldano Supercharger`s outstanding sound features we wished to have similar capability without gigantic housing. Well, reaching this goal was much more complicated as we thougth at first. Hi-gain means high noise, right? Two tubes make a lot of heat also. We spent two years improving circuit and this project was finished only through designer`s perseverance. Result is simple from outside, but internals are subject of diligence and skill.
- True high-voltage tube circuit. Acts great with boosters and other drive pedals.
- Two 12ax7 tubes fit inside the case. No more protruding tubes, sockets, caps, easy to carry, easy to use!
- Relay true bypass with extremely low click.
- Long housing cuts for better ventilation and tube cooling.
- All jacks are placed on top side to save more space on pedalboard.
- Comes with universal power adapter for 100-240V primary.
- Knob Master — Output volume level.
- Knobs Tone — High-cut filter.
- Knob Gain — Input sensitivity. Wide control from clean to high-gain drive.
- IN — High-impedance input. 1/4” mono jack
- OUT — Device output. 1/4” mono jack.
Dimensions Box dimensions without knobs are 119x93x34 mm (4.7x3.7x1.3 inches).
Power adapter Power adapter 12V DC, 1200mA. Universal (110V-240V) adapter included