Blender (parallel loop) - special device for mixing "clean" and FX loop.
- Knob Mix - clean and FX signal proportions.
- Knob Level - output volume.
- Switch Phase - how to mix signals: add or subtract.
- Mr. Blend is a parallel Fx-loop in a stompbox. Mostly favored by bass players, because it retains clean bass sound and make possible to add any effect of any stompbox.
- Schematically, blender consist of:
- Y-splitter (distributing input signal to 2 recipients: clean and Send Loop),
- Send Loop,
- Return Loop,
- 2-channel mixer (mixing "clean" and Return Loop).
- Functionally you can add and subtract "clean" and Return Loop signals.
- Mr. Blend can be used as active Y-splitter, to play one guitar for two amplifiers.
- Also Mr. Blend can be used as simple 2 channel mixer.
Dimensions: Box dimensions without knobs are 111?60?30 mm (4.3x2.4x1.2”)
Power supply: 9v regulated center negative power adapter or 9v battery.