A+ Astronaut-2 combines a set of different effects (11 in total) for ambient, spacey sounds with many variations and features.
It contains sample/hold effect, random controlled arpeggio, gated reverb, octave reverbs, shimmer effects, e.t.c.
Decay knob added to adjust effect parametersâ€¨.
Program selector with fixed positions.
Ability to keep tails in bypass.
- Gated - A simple and straightforward reverb with gate. The reverb effect is audible only when the guitar signal is present, decay knob controls threshold level.
- Modulated - A reverb with deep modulation. Modulation rate and reverb length are both controlled by decay knob.
- Skynet - A well-known and beloved algorithm from the original Astronaut. Long, massive, cosmic.
- Mechanics - Industrial tones. Decay knob controls reverb and delay time from metal clang to short high-feedback delay.
- ShimUp - Classic shimmer, each repeat is pitched one octave up.
- ShimDown - Shimmer with octave down. Massive and fat, provides excellent padding.
- ShimUpDown - Yeah, two octaves shimmer at the same time! Enjoy ambience for any note.
- Major Arp - Random major arpeggio + reverb. Decay controls rate and reverb length.
- Octave Arp - Same as #8 but with octave arpeggios.
- Ping-pong - A delay where the repeatsâ€™ playing direction is reversed after each repeat. Decay controls delay time.
- Hold - A mode that stands out from the rest, it holds the note played and behaves in a different way compared to the reverbs described above. This is a version of our freeze-verb algorithm. Engage the effect, and the note playing at the moment the button is pressed will be frozen. Decay controls fade-in time. There are no tails available for this mode, the toggle switch enables detune. This option can be switched on the run for any note held: activate freeze-verb, detune by switching the toggle up, wait for the tone you like and hold this tone by switching the toggle down. Repeat if needed. Detune is infinite and could generate sub-sonic component - be careful if your speakers are not designed to handle very low frequencies!
- (2017-09-07) Shift-Line A+ Astronaut V2 in Depth - All 11 algorithms by Alexandr Shursoma
- (2017-09-13) Shift Line A+ Astronaut V.2 - Ambient Guitar Gear Review by Chords Of Orion
- (2017-09-14) A+ by Shift Line: ASTRONAUT V2 Multiverb Space Unit - demo by Burgerman666
- (2017-09-23) A+ by Shift Line: ASTRONAUT V2 Multiverb Space Unit - Charvel by Burgerman666
- (2017-11-07) TPS Pick'N'Mix ? ProAnalog Manticore, Crazy Tube Space Charged, Zander Warbler, Shift Line Astronaut by That Pedal Show
- (2018-01-10) Shiftline A+ Astronaut Reverb V2 by shnobel
- (2018-02-01) Shift Line Astronaut Multiverb Space Unit V.2 Effects Pedal Demo Video by Pedal of the Day
- (2018-02-02) Shift Line Astronaut Multiverb Space Unit V.2 Effects Pedal Demo Video by PedalOfTheDay