For our second pedal, we teamed up with session guitarist Blues Saraceno and his amplifier and pedal designer father, Alex.
Production version of boutique fuzz pedal that features a six-position "Tweak" control for tonal versatility. Great for pop, classic rock, heavy rock, punk and metal.
The Tweak Fuzz features a six-position "Tweak" switch to voice the fuzz tone. This basic tone will be familiar to those who remember the rich, lush, vintage fuzz tones of the '60s pop festivals. But with the addition of the Tweak switch, the player can now create a myriad of totally unique fuzz tones, making the Tweak Fuzz an incredibly versatile pedal for electric guitar and bass. Discrete, Class A, low-noise transistor with true bypass. Steel chassis. Runs on a single 9 volt battery.
Dirty Boy / Blues Saraceno
The "Afro Fuzz" and the "Tweak Fuzz" are of the same design. The "Afro Fuzz" is hand wired and uses both a Silicon transistor and a Germanium transistor and are costly. The "Tweak Fuzz" uses 2 Silicon transistors and is only a fraction of the cost. The pedals were identically tuned and the "Tweak Fuzz" was created for a more cost conscious player thanx to the magic of mass production.
- (2009-08-10) Seymour Duncan Stompboxes-Tweak Fuzz by Seymour Duncan
- (2010-07-08) Seymour Duncan Tweak Fuzz Pedal SFX-02 by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2010-10-31) Seymour Duncan Tweak Fuzz by Willie Vega
- (2011-02-04) Tweak Fuzz and Modtone Wah by Willie Vega
- (2011-03-07) The Tweak Fuzz: Seymour Duncan TV by Seymour Duncan
- (2013-12-10) SEYMOUR DUNCAN FUZZ - IBANEZ RG470 by JokeAndRazz
- (2014-08-10) Stompbox Saturday : August 9, 2014 : Seymour Duncan Tweak Fuzz by SeanPierceJohnson
- (2016-04-11) Seymour Duncan Tweak Fuzz - Eric Johnson Righteous Tone by stilwel
- (2017-03-01) Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz Short Review and Demo by JandW Music