Seymour Duncan SFX-01 Pickup Booster
The SFX-01 was our first foray into the world of effects pedals. But measured by the amazing reception you gave it, it won't be our last.
The first effects pedal designed specifically to work together with the pickups in a guitar to achieve optimum gain and resonance for all tonal applications. Works with all musical styles.
By turning the gain control knob you can add pure, flat-EQ gain, ranging from 6dB to 25dB! The Resonance Switch drops the resonant peak of a single coil pickup up to 5KHz, making a single coil sound like a full and fat humbucker. Features fully discrete Class A circuitry along with true bypass. Comes in a heavy-duty steel chassis and runs on a single 9 volt battery.
For Resonance Switch to work properly, the SFX-01 must be first in the signal chain using passive pickups and a standard guitar cable -- not a wireless unit.
Michael Landau, Peter Stroud & Todd Wolfe / Sheryl Crow Band, Richard Evans & David Rhodes / Peter Gabriel, Gary Rossington, Rickey Medlocke & Hughie Thomassen / Lynryd Skynyrd, Greg Hetson / Bad Religion, Phil Campbell / Motorhead
- (2007-12-23) Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster Demo (intheblues)
- (2009-08-03) Living Things and their Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster Pedal (Seymour Duncan)
- (2009-08-10) Seymour Duncan Stompboxes-Pickup Booster (Seymour Duncan)
- (2009-12-14) Joe Hottinger & his Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster (Seymour Duncan)
- (2010-07-08) Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster SFX-01 (ProGuitarShopDemos)
- (2011-02-25) GEAR UP: Seymour Duncan SFX-01 Pickup Booster (TMNtv)