The Killing Floor High Gain Boost is both a volume boost and a musical amp-like overdrive all in one.
The Killing Floor High Gain Boost gives you both a volume boost and a musical amp-like overdrive all in one, with an unmistakable, undeniable bluesy feel. Use it to boost your overall output for solos, to push an amp further into overdrive, or for a beefy, expressive solo tone. It’s also great as an ‘always on’ pedal for adding the finishing touch to your tone; it’s like an overall enhancer for your entire sound.
The single control knob gives you up to a whopping 34 dB of additional gain for amazing range, from subtle boost to brash chords to a full, fat overdriven lead, while the 3-way Voicing toggle switch lets you sculpt your high end with a boost at 10K, a cut at 4.8K or a flat setting. Use this switch to take the bite out of overly bright single coils, put more sting into a dark humbucker or to add crystal clear, boutique-style airiness to your tone.
The Killing Floor is made in the USA and is True Bypass.
- (2016-06-25) Killing Floor High Gain Boost by Seymour Duncan
- (2016-06-28) Summer NAMM 2016: Seymour Duncan Killing Floor Overdrive/Boost Pedal Demo by Sweetwater Sound
- (2016-08-03) Seymour Duncan Killing Floor by reverbmarket
- (2016-08-08) Seymour Duncan Killing Floor High Gain Boost by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2016-08-10) Seymour Duncan - The Killing Floor by ProGuitarShop Collective
- (2016-08-25) Duncan Video Shorts - Killing Floor Pedal "Classic Thick Drive" Setting, Nick Johnston by Seymour Duncan
- (2016-09-07) Killing Floor High Gain Boost by Seymour Duncan
- (2016-09-28) Seymour Duncan - Killing Floor Pedal (Feat. Doug Rappoport) by Seymour Duncan
- (2016-10-12) Seymour Duncan Killing Floor High Gain Boost Pedal Demo by Sweetwater Sound