The Octave Synth will transform the sound of your guitar into a fuzzed out monophonic synthesizer, complete with filter and mixing capabilities.
- Blend - Controls the level of octave effect you want to add to your signal.
- Filter - Turning to the right will give you loads of bass, turning it to the left will bring in more treble to the mix.
- Octave Switch- allows you lower your input signal either one or two octaves with this switch.
- Glitch Footswitch - This bypasses an essential component of the circuit resulting in weird and wonderful alien noise.
- (2012-02-23) Seppuku Octave Synth by www.geargasstore.com - FUZZ by geargasdotcom
- (2014-06-05) Seppuku Fx OCTAVE SYNTH pedal demo with ES335 & Mojotone Plexi by Gearmanndude
- (2015-06-29) Pepe - Seppuku Octave Synth Demo by PepeMusicDE
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...