- (treadle in mode 1)
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- (treadle in mode 2)
- sets the position of the effect when the LFO is in the center position or controls the effect when the LFO is switched off
- switches between the 2 treadle modes
- Range (Slow-Fast)
- controls the speed of the LFO wave that controls the phaser in mode 1
- controls the depth of the LFO wave that controls the phaser in mode 1
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...