- controls the input level of the effect. At higher gain settings a lot of effects can go into overdrive or distortion.
- controls the output volume of the effect
- Mix (Dry-Wet)
- Effect mix 100% dry to 100% wet.
- Drench (On/Off)
- Effect Soak (Drench) for serious effect level distortion.
- Mix dynamics for positive and negative modulation of effect level.
- sets the position of the effect when the LFO is in the center position or controls the effect when the LFO is switched off
- Number of phase shift stages: 2, 4 or 6
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
- Controls how fast the effect responds to the input signal.
- controls how fast the effect goes back to it's start position
- dynamics polarity.
- LFO Trigger
- normal, one shot (for auto-wah), envelope key trigger
- LFO rate range: normal to audio frequency.
- Freq Dynamics
- phase frequency dynamics (with positive and negative switch).
- Rate Dynamics
- LFO rate dynamics with positive and negative modulation.
- Depth Dynamics
- LFO depth dynamics with positive and negative modulation.
- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- LFO depth (A Voltage Controlled Exponential L.F.O.!).
- LFO Waveform
- LFO waveform: triangle, square, or sample/hold.
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...
studio electronix mod max phaser phazer faser fazer