Screeching Owl Effects
Chaotic sub-octave fuzz pedal by Screeching Owl Effects. Handmade (by me) in Portland, Oregon.
- Harm1: Controls the amount of harmonics in the fuzz signal. Turning this control down produces a gated fundamental fuzz tone.
- Harm2: Acts as a high frequency tone control.
- Mix: Blends the fuzz signal with the octave signal
- Level: Output level
- Toggle switch: Turns the sub-octave off and on
- True Bypass!
- Operates on a 9V battery or Boss style adapter (9V DC negative tip)
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...