Nice simple guitar buffer that brings back your treble tone. Has a high input impedance and low output impedance ideally suited to drive your signal.
Allows you to use your wah wah in front of a fuzz pedal and still sound great. Maintains treble that is usually lost from a fuzz pedal. I designed the circuit to be as low noise as possible so that you won't know its in your signal path.
A guitar buffer is recommended in front of a long cord because the cable capacitance will cause a loss in your tone.
Some key features are:
- Analog guitar buffer with a single transistor that allows you to drive long cables
- Brings back the treble to your guitar tone
- Fuzzsafe™ technology allows the buffer to work well in front of fuzz pedals. Does not destroy the fuzz sound
- Fuzzsafe™ technology allows you to use a wah wah in front of other fuzz pedals and maintain dynamic frequency range
- Extremely low noise design with power supply filtering
- No tone sucking. High input impedance and low output impedance
- LED indicator when pedal is on
- Powder coated enclosure with handmade screen printed graphics
- Handcrafted in US
Clarionix Guitar Buffer Specifications:
- 3.5 X 1.5 x 1 inch powder coated enclosure
- Control knob FuzzSafe Feature
- Pedal has been built with the highest quality parts available