The PLL is an analog harmonizer that turns your input signal into a square wave and then has a multiplier and divider that adds intervals to your note.
Two harmony notes are controlled by the loop function which controls how it tracks your original note.
- makes one note into a chord
- make any triad out of one note
- makes it sound like there's someone else playing along with you
- set the loop control to decide how it follows your playing
- the three notes are a three-channel mixer that gets into a master volume
- uses a +12 -12 bipolar power supply
Comes with the MOMENTARY switch accessory. This lets you mute the two harmony voices momentarily or turn them on momentarily.
- (2009-10-19) Schumann PLL by bassfuzzcom
- (2009-10-21) Schumann PLL - Guitar Functionality Demo by bassfuzzcom
- (2011-04-17) PLL vs dan.mov by Jerms
- (2012-05-23) schumann PLL vs PLL.mov by Jerms
- (2013-04-08) Schumann PLL intro. by mrdigi2t (diy)
- (2013-04-08) Schumann PLL cops an Uglyface! by mrdigi2t (diy)
- (2013-04-11) Schumann Electronics PLL demo by simplexiammine
- (2013-04-11) Schumann PLL weird sounds - part 1 by simplexiammine
- (2013-04-11) Schumann PLL weird sounds - part 2 by simplexiammine
- (2013-04-11) Schumann PLL weird sounds - part 3 by simplexiammine
- (2013-04-12) Gemini III Fuzz into a Schumann PLL by mrdigi2t (diy)
- (2013-10-29) Schumann PLL Argeggiator. by mrdigi2t (diy)
- (2013-11-28) Modded EHX 8 Step with Schumann PLL by mrdigi2t (diy)
- (2014-04-10) Jason from Dead Meadow discovering the joys of the Schumann PLL here at Catalinbread headquarters! by Catalinbread
- (2016-09-30) Schumann PLL by Elta Electrolaboratory