The PLL is an analog harmonizer that turns your input signal into a square wave and then has a multiplier and divider that adds intervals to your note.
Two harmony notes are controlled by the loop function which controls how it tracks your original note.
- makes one note into a chord
- make any triad out of one note
- makes it sound like there's someone else playing along with you
- set the loop control to decide how it follows your playing
- the three notes are a three-channel mixer that gets into a master volume
- uses a +12 -12 bipolar power supply
Comes with the MOMENTARY switch accessory. This lets you mute the two harmony voices momentarily or turn them on momentarily.