Schippmann is a company from Berlin, Germany. The CEO is Mr. Carsten Schippmann.
Timeline (by Carsten Schippmann)
- Summer 1980 (during school time): Development of the first monophonic synthesizer
- Autumn 1985: Starting to study Electro Techniques in Berlin and development of some drum modules
- May 2003: Starting of the development of a VCF based audio processor
- March 2005: Exhibition of my first prototype (Ebbe Und Flut) in Musikmesse Frankfurt
- May 2006: Start of the MI business
- Autumn 2011: Start of release of Eurorack modules