The SANYO KBC-9V3U Pedal Juice™ is equipped with a high-capacity SANYO eneloop rechargeable lithium-ion battery technology which provides stable, long-lasting 9V power for music effects devices. SANYO is recognized as the leading manufacturer of Li-Ion batteries in the world today. SANYO battery products are used for many commercial/industrial applications today ranging from automotive, power tools, portable computers and telecommunications. Pedal Juice is built upon this legacy of industry leadership.
Up to 50 Hours of Continuous, Quiet, Clean, Stable Power - from the First Note to the Last
Stage and studio recording musicians often need to replace the 9V batteries well before they have been exhausted, in order to prevent any disruption during a musical performance. This only results in users having to purchase, and then discard costly, single-use, alkaline batteries. The sound quality also deteriorates when the battery voltage falls below the proper operating range of an effects box. Now, the SANYO Pedal JuiceTM, KBC-9V3U provides users with up to 50 hours of continuous, quiet, clean, stable power, even as the battery drains. It can be fully recharged in only 3.5 hours using the included AC adaptor.
Eliminates AC Ground Loops - So Your Tone Comes Through Loud and Clear
Many effects boxes, graphic equalizers, portable amps, and recorder products operate using a 9-volt DC power source. AC adapters and 9V dry-cell batteries are the typical sources used to power these types of devices. There are a number of reasons why 9V dry-cell batteries and AC power are not preferred methods for powering musical electronic products. First, musicians must set up their gear near to AC electrical outlets. AC power may inadvertently add electrical noise interference (i.e., AC ground loops, spurious noise, hum, etc.) into be desired signal path. With a 500mA load, a typical AC adapter introduces much more ripple noise into the signal path as compared to the clean power produced by Pedal Juice.
Two 9V DC outputs - Power Multiple Devices; Pedals, Multi-Effect Units, and Portable Recorders
The KBC-9V3U is equipped with a high-capacity rechargeable lithium-ion battery, providing a stable and long-lasting 9V power source for analog and digital effects units and other electronic music gear. The unit includes two separate DC outputs on the back with cables supplied for easy connectivity.
Rechargeable Many Times - Save Money and the Environment
Compared to conventional 9V batteries which lose voltage quickly and must be discarded, Pedal Juice maintains its power level over long periods of time and can be recharged hundreds of times. The KBC-9V3U is built to withstand the most demanding power applications for stage and studio performances. Pedal Juice can power a 10mA effects pedal for up to 50 hours, or a 100mA pedal board for up to 27 hours. With a 500mA current draw (more typical in large multi-effects applications, or in powering synthesizers and multi-track recorders), Pedal Juice can provide steady 9V DC power for almost five hours compared a 9V battery which will operate for about 30 minutes time.
Power Status LED Indicator
A three-stage power indicator makes it easy to see the remaining battery power level. The LED light changes color in three stages from green (over 60% power remaining), to orange (30% to 60% remaining), to red (less than 30%). This enables musicians to see the battery level, at a glance, during their performances.
Convenient One-Button ON/OFF Power Switch for All Effects
The KBC-9V3U includes an ON/OFF power switch which allows the user to easily to turn the power of all connected music effects devices ON or OFF at once. This is a convenient feature since many effects devices do not include their ON/OFF power switch and must be manually unplugged from AC power.
Water and Shock Resistant - JIS IPX3 Compliant Water Resistant Enclosure
The portable, rugged, and road-worthy design of the SANYO Pedal Juice will meet the challenge of the most demanding band gig and touring environments. Pedal Juice has achieved a JIS IPX3 water resistant compliance level rating. IPX3 is a Japanese testing standard for water resistance which states that no damage will occur when water is sprayed at a vertical angle of up to 60 degrees from both sides. The durability of Pedal Juice will ease the mind of the working musician who performs in nightclubs and outdoor settings.
- 9V Lithium-Ion battery featuring SANYO eneloop technology
- Up to 50 hours of continuous, quiet, clean, stable power - from the first note to the last
- Eliminates AC ground loops - so your tone comes through loud and clear
- Two 9V DC outputs - power multiple devices; pedals, multi-effect units, and portable recorders
- 3-stage LED indicator - provides power level status
- Single on/off button - no need to unplug pedals
- Rechargeable hundreds of times - saves money and the environment
- Water and shock resistant - JIS IPX3 compliant water resistant enclosure
- Fully recharges in only 3.5 hours - via AC adaptor (included)
- Same footprint as standard effects pedal (2.5” W x 4.7”D x 1.7”H)
- Easy setup
- (1970-01-01) SANYO PEDAL JUICE eneloop 9V power by xactipassion1
- (2010-09-01) Pedal Juice by Sanyo
- (2010-12-16) FPE-TV Sanyo Pedal Juice by FPE-TV
- (2011-01-06) Sanyo Pedal Juice REVIEW (GG-261) How to play by JustinSandercoe
- (2011-01-30) Sanyo Pedal Juice Power Review - eneloop by The Tone King
- (2011-02-18) Pedal Juice - Rechargeable Battery for Guitar Stompboxes by Dolphinstreet
- (2011-03-23) Sanyo Pedal Juice by guitarworld
- (2011-11-12) PEDAL JUICE - SANYO by Nazzareno Zacconi
- (2013-02-27) Sanyo eneloop Pedal Juice 9V Akku Stromversorgung by MusicStoreTV