- Filter Matrix
- turns the LFO wave on and off (for manual flanging = filter matrix)
- Width Shift
- switches between a small and bigger shift for the flanger
- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the flanger
- controls the depth of the LFO wave that controls the flanger
- controls the feedback/resonance of the flanger
- Jet Level
- controls the amount of distortion
- switches the effect on/off
- Jet On/Off
- turns the distortion on/off
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...