The Sadowsky Outboard Bass Preamp and DI Pedal contains the circuitry built into every Sadowsky bass guitar but is now housed in a small footpedal stompbox. Plug your bass into the Outboard Box and then go from the box to your bass amplifier, and/or direct to the mixer via the XLR output. Volume control and +13dB boost at 40Hz Bass and +13dB boost at 4kHz Treble boost only tone controls. Ground lift switch to eliminate hum loops.
The Outboard Bass Preamp / DI is perfect for vintage basses where installation of a preamp would affect the instrument's original condition and resale value. The Bass Preamp / DI pedal is recommended for all passive basses, basses with active pickups, and instruments that have active electronics that can be bypassed. It also works great with all upright bass pickups.
- Effect Type: Preamp
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Bass Preamp and DI Pedal
- Independent bass and treble boost
- Volume and boost only Treble and Bass controls
- Active / passive footswitch with LED
- Mute switch with tuner output
- XLR output with ground lift switch
- Low battery indicator LED
- Great for upright basses
- 9V battery powered or via optional AC adapter
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 4.5" x 2.25"
- Weight: 1.5 pounds
- (2017-06-14) Sadowsky SBP-1 Bass Preamp/DI & SBP-2 Bass Preamp Pedal by reverbmarket