- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
- mixes between the flanger and phaser effects
- controls the mix of dry/wet signal
It 's a phase shifter! It's a flanger! It 's schizoid and funky! It's two effects for the price of one! Guaranteed to be more than just a phase you 're going through - with all the sounds in this pedal, it's more like a life-long experiment. Sounds better than listening to the radio on our '64 Cutlass in a magnetic storm! Go forth and multiply!
- Two effects in one: Flanger and Phaser
- Control Intensity, Speed and Regeneration
- Mix between both effects -create new sounds by combining effects
Probably never went into production...