This is a genuine "RUSH PEPBOX" built by the creator and designer Pepe Rush owner of the Registered Trademark "RUSH PEPBOX" unlike many companies that are using this name but are not the registered owners.
Built on a printed circuit board and the using NOS (New old stock) ACY41 Germanium transistors, the transistors are over 40 years old giving them an original sound. Built in a metal enclosure with engraved panels, uses a 9 v battery.
It was used by music groups in the 60’s such as The Beatles, The shadows, The animals and others. Comes with certificate of authenticity and story of how the "RUSH PEPBOX" came about.
- WEM Rush Pep Box
- Brantone Electronics WEM Pepbox - Official Reissue (authorized by Charlie Watkins)
- Sharptone FX WEM Rush Pep Box - Official Reissue (authorized by Charlie Watkins)
- Basic Audio Pep Fuzz
- Ear Fuzz Effects Yellow Fuzz
- Formula B BEAT Box (Germanium)
- Ghost Effects Silicon Pep Box (based on 1966 model)
- JMI Studio 2 Fuzz Box (based on info at FreeStompBoxes?)