Ruach effects pedals feature robust enclosures with an elegant exotic hardwood veneer unique to each pedal. Six essential pedals deliver tons of tonal options that guarantee to impress both visually and audibly.
The Ruach Glassy Drive has a simple 3 knob design with a Lo to Hi switch. The pedal reacts to the subtle nuances of your playing to give a smooth, authentic overdriven power amp sound. Dial in great tones from classic crunch to harmonically rich singing leads with tons of sustain. Its wide gain and tone controls provide your amp with a warm, traditional tube sound.
- Analog Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Aluminum Casing with Exotic Tineo Hardwood Top
- Working voltage: DC9V / Working current: 12mA
- Input impedance: 1M ohm / Output Impendance: 1K ohm
- Controls: Drive, Tone, Volume
- 2-mode switch: HI model: affluent and powerful; LO model: mild and natural
- True Bypass
- Operates on 9V batteries or 9V PSU
- Dimensions= 120x70x50mm