Rowin LEF-300 series
Compact / Miniature Case Size
Advances in circuitry design have made it possible for guitar effect pedals to be built in a compact enclosure that literally fit in the palm of your hand. The mini design allows more pedals to fit on your pedal board and also helps reduce the overall weight.
True Bypass Circuitry
The compact inner circuitry is designed with a 3PDT true bypass switch ensuring an unaltered tone when the pedal is not engaged. A true bypass switch has the ability perform a true bypass of the internal hardware circuit of the pedal, meaning the signal goes straight from the IN to the OUT.
That good classic rock sound with very low noise. It has Compression Sustain, Tone and Level, control knobs plus a two-way switch for a normal or treble setting. This also helps with the adjustment of Bass or high-output active pickups.
- 3 adjustable knobs: level, comp and tone.
- An extra 2 way switch for normal or treble setting.
- Mini size, compact and space-saving.
- Durable jacks and foot switch.
- True bypass design, removes sound differences between the on and off position.
- Input: Â¼ inch Monaural Jack (Impedance: 470K Ohms).
- Output: Â¼ inch Monaural Jack (Impedance 1K Ohms).
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC with Negative centre pin. (NOT SUPPLIED BUT AVAILABLE).
- Working Current: 12mA.
- Dimensions: 95 mm (D) * 45 mm (W) * 48 mm (H).
- Boxed weight: 273g.