Rowin LEF-300 series
Rowin LEF-330 ABYThe Rowin ABY can be used as an A/B or Y switch. The signal can flow from A or B to Y, or the signal can flow from Y to A or B. The pedal can work without power supply but the LED will not light.
Expand the versatility of your rig, switch between amplifiers or combine two signals with the Rowin ABY pedal. With its distinctly smaller footprint and the full functionality of a full-sized ABY solution, the passive Rowin ABY pedal offers complete performance flexibility no matter the performance situation. Whether you're running your instrument through two amps simultaneously or switching between them, this Micro ABY pedal offers a one input/two output or one input/two output configuration for switching between setups quickly and easily.
- Compact footprint to fit on a crowded pedal board
- Protective metal housing to withstand the rigors of the road
- True hardwire bypass wiring for quiet uninterrupted signal flow
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC center negative (not included)
- Power not required for function (9V center negative power supply required to operate LED indicators)
- Dimensions: 93.5 mm (D) Ã— 42 mm (W) Ã— 52 mm (H)
- Weight: 160 g