Rowin LEF-300 series
The Rowin LEF-322 G FUZZ Vintage Fuzz pedal that achieves classic fuzz tones of the late '60s/early '70s era. Think Hendrix and other crossover blues-rock players. Its simple controls allow the S Fuzz to do one thing and do it well taking you from classic rock to contemporary fusion, fuzz has been applied to guitar signals to weave a unique musical texture - either by itself, or to aggravate the input of an already overdriven tube amp. This Micro compact pedals two pots - Volume and Fuzz Â– lets you effortlessly dial up anything from relatively tame silken fuzz to snarly, sputtery, and full-on nasty fuzz tone. Its full metal casing makes it durable and road ready, and like most great effects pedals it has true bypass.
- Full metal shell, durable and exquisite.
- 2 controlling knobs are accurate and high sensitive.
- Volume knob: Adjust the volume of fuzz sound.
- Fuzz knob: Adjust the gain of fuzz sound.
- Output jack: 1/4" mono audio jack for signal output.
- Input jack: 1/4" mono audio jack for connecting guitar.
- True bypass footswitch
- Model: ROWIN LEF-322 G Fuzz
- Effect: Fuzz
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Input Impedance: 10K Ohms
- Output Impedance: 1K Ohms
- Current Draw: 5 mA
- Power supply: AC Adapter 9V DC (not included)
- Item Size: 9 * 3.8 * 4.8cm / 3.5 * 1.5 * 1.8in
- Item Weight: 135g / 4.7oz
- Package Size: 12 * 7 * 6.5cm / 4.7 * 2.7 * 2.5in
- Package Weight: 232g / 8.1oz