- Jet Level
- controls the amount of distortion
- Mode (Jet 1-4/Phase 1-2)
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
- Slow Rate
- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- switches between the speed set by Slow Rate and the maximum speed. When switching from one to the other the speed ramps up (or slows down) smoothly, similar to a rotating speaker.
- (2008-02-01) Roland Jet Phaser AP-7 by voodoowrench
- (2010-03-27) Vintage ROLAND Jet Phaser AP-7 guitar effect pedal demo by TheJRGuitars
- (2010-06-29) Learn about guitar effects vintage Roland Jet Phaser gear demo with Big Apple stratocaster by Next Level Guitar
- (2010-08-16) Roland JET PHASER AP-7 , Boss DB-5 by effeken
- (2010-11-28) [cubisteffects] Circuit Bent Roland AP7 Jet Phaser by Cubist Effects
- (2011-03-26) Roland AP-7 Jet Phaser Is Cooler Than Aliens And Dinosuars Combined (And Can Sound Like Either) by GearWire
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...