Looking inside the GAS-728 you will find one GAS-707 Clean Boost and one GAS-808 Overdrive pedal put together in the same case, connected serial. The 707(green) has the Tone- and Level controls, the 808 Tone-, Drive and Level controls on the top panel. Both pedals have their own Bass-Boost switches. The second in line can be switched over into a 909 Mode which features more gain. Besides that the GAS-728 has been given an extra switch for Bolt or Serial using mode. Also new is the GO! Rocker Switch for Momentary Using Mode. Finally the new GAS-728 includes a True Bypass switching system, with less switching noise!
GO! Rocker Switch: When switched to 'ON' the GAS-808 (blue) runs in GO! Mode. The GO! Rocker Switch activates the 808 (blue) to momentary mode. The GAS-808 (blue) is activated by stepping on the footswitch and keeping it pressed, and returns to the previous setting by letting go again. The GO! Mode changes the second footswitch (GAS-808 blue) to a Momentary Switch for single notes or little Fill Ins - only active when stepped on! In Serial Mode the GAS-808 (blue) is switched in series to the actual setting, in Bolt Mode it will switch off the previous sound setting and activate the GAS-808 (blue).
Bolt Rocker Switch: When switched to 'ON' the pedal runs in Bolt Mode.
Bolt-Mode: Each GAS can be activated by pushing the usual On-Off switch on the pedal top but only one of them can be used when put on Bolt Mode.
The Advantage: Switching from GAS 1 to GAS 2 is only one footstep away, without having to disactivate GAS 1. It shuts off automatically. Same way around when going from GAS 2 to GAS 1.
Serial-Mode: Both GAS can be run at once without getting across each other. This way both GAS can be run Serial.
Sound: Please look at the GAS-707 and GAS-808!
Bass Boost Switches: When switched to 'ON' the pedal runs in Bass Boost Mode. Both GAS pedals have their own Bass Boost Switch to push the lower frequencies. The switch for the 707 (green) is located on the right side, the switch for the 808 (blue) is located on the left side.
909 Rocker Switch - More Gain: When switched to 'ON' the GAS-808 (blue) runs in 909-Mode. The GAS-808 (blue) can be switched over into GAS-909-Mode which features more gain.
Jacks: You will find the Input Jack righthandside and the Output Jack lefthandside the GAS-728.
External power supply: On the rear of the pedal you can find the Jack for an external power supply. Its a standard jack (2,1mm). You can use the usual adapters for floor effects (9V DC,+ = outside ring, ground = inside). The GAS-728 can be driven only with an external power supply - not with battery.
- Two totally independent GAS units in one pedal
- Drive- Tone and Level controls are moved to the top
- Added switch for more gain on GAS-808 (GAS-909)
- Added 'Bolt/Serial'-switch for two different working modes
- Added 'GO!' switch for momentary
- switching mode of the second GAS
- Illuminated rocker switches when switched to 'ON'
- Specially dimensioned and selected components = overdrive at its best!
- True Bypass with less switching noise
- 'Long-Life'-foot switch
- Two 'Bass-Boost'-switches
- Upside blending of lasered high-grade steel
- Extremely bright green and blue Jewel-LEDs
- Power supply by external AC/DC-adapter
- Handmade in small series
- 2 years warranty
- All Words (Tone, Drive, Level, Bass, Bolt....) are lasered in the stainless * steel panel on the top of the unit.
- The Drive- and Tone Controls are moved to the top.
- The Signal Path goes first through the 707 (green) and then through the *808 (blue) which is switchible to the 909 mode.
- The 9V DC jack has moved to the rear of the unit.
- The GAS-808 (blue) can be switched over to Momentary Switching (GO!).
- All five Rocker Switches on the front panel have an Integrated LED Light *when switched 'ON'