Rocktron Orange Peel Phaser
- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
- FX Level
- controls the output volume of the effect
The Orange Peel Phaser is the phaser pedal everybody has been asking for, the classic phasing sound with a proven indestructible container.
Rocktron's new Orange Peel is filled with all the classic components and more. To start, the Orange Peel includes a Speed and Depth control for all possible phasing sounds. Then just to make it more interesting we designed it with a unique Resonance control, this acts as a feedback control which takes the effected signal and sends is through the phasing circuitry again allowing the player to come up many new and unique sounds. The FX Level control is the answer to all phaser user's prayers of never having enough effect. That's right, the FX Control manipulates the effected signal only, the direct signal remains untouched to provide the ultimate mixture of classic phase and perfect tone.
As with all Rocktron pedals, the Orange Peel Phaser comes packaged in our famous "tank-like" extruded metal chassis. Built to last night after night. Built like a ROCKtron!
- Maximum level
- Installed capacity
- Input impedance
- 1m Ohm
- Output impedance
- 100k Ohm
- Dynamic * range
- Modulation * speed
- 0Hz to 7.3hz (0 to 100)
- Consumed electric current
- Power source
- 9v dry cell battery