Rocktron introduces the marriage between man, guitar and machine…achieve your digital destiny with these incredible Cyborg™ stomp boxes.
Breaking new ground in the world of floor effects excellence, the Cyborgs are simple to use while offering instant access effects, and also satisfy those craving more complex control and the ability to create additional presets.
Cyborgs are not budget pedals. They offer all the features professionals demand! Rocktron has designed the Cyborg series around a state-of-the-art Motorola® DSP engine. Our HUSH® noise reduction is included for low noise. You can't beat the full bandwidth performance of these fully MIDI programmable and controllable stomp boxes. Connect and control additional Cyborgs with a single Rocktron MIDI controller.
Start with 8 Instant Access presets and just turn the knob, or stomp them, to access amazing sounds. The Cyborg Digital Destiny stomp boxes allow 64 user presets (8 pre-programmed preset models which may be user modified, plus 56 additional user modifiable preset models accessible via optional MIDI Breakout Cable).
CYBORG™ DIGITAL DISTORTION
- Eight presets include Edgy Coils, Dirty, Austin, Crunch, Corrosive, Stack, Rectified and Armageddon. Choose a different distortion voicing for each CRUNCH and SOLO mode per preset. Both CRUNCH and SOLO sub presets may be programmed independently. Cyborgs offer instant preset recall and you can scroll and recall presets using on board foot switches or by using the preset knob.
- Rocktron's Patented HUSH Noise Reduction is included. Use the HUSH to eliminate distortion noise even at extremely high gain settings.
- The Cyborg Digital Distortion offers TRUE BYPASS. (Bypass all digital processing via PGA).
- As with all Rocktron Cyborg pedals, the Cyborg Digital Distortion is fully MIDI programmable and controllable.
- A Rocktron MIDI BREAKOUT CABLE helps provide complete access to the MIDI IN/MIDI OUT/THRU functions of your CYBORG. You can use any Rocktron MIDI controller including the All Access, MIDI Mate, MIDI XChange or even a PC to change presets and access any of the Cyborg parameters using standard MIDI continuous controller messages.