Rock and Roll Workshop
The Harmonic Annihilator is a raunchy, raucous 1970’s-ish fuzz pedal. Inspired by but not necessarily a clone of the fabled Interfax Harmonic Percolator.
- Cleans up well with guitar volume control
- Tones from slightly fuzzy to harsh and sizzling
- Controls for Gain, Bias, Tone, and Volume
- True bypass with indicator LED
- Cast aluminum enclosure
- 9V battery-powered.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...