Dual speed amplitude modulation with six variable duty wave shapes and LFO MOD BOX in one.
- Speed1 - Super wide range! 50ms - one sec. Controls the rate of amplitude modulation. (Tremolo)
- Speed2 - Second speed and LFO OUT RATE. Controls the TREM rate when the green stomp is engaged.
- Depth - Full to none. Controls how much amplitude is modulated. At full depth "off-cycle" is silent.
- Gain - Cut or boost. Some settings will produce less than unity output. Adjust accordingly or boost if you like.
- LFO - Use output to sweep other fx exp jacks. This output provides a resistive modulation signal which can be linked to the EXPRESSION JACK INPUT of another effect in the place of a rocker expression pedal for automated modulation.
- Six Wave Shapes - Triangle or square, leading or lagging, pulse or saw
- Gap - Sets off cycle duration time
- true bypass
- Boss style DC Jack
- LED Rate Display
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...