Rochambeau Musical Apparatus (RMA)
The RMA Dirty Doper amounts to a mutant fuzz circuit. The signal (at this point already dirty from the first stage) is split into two paths and treated to different switch selectable sub-circuits before being recombined in a stage that has variable stability/pass through (depending on mode) before being passed along to a healthy output stage.
Switched modes Include:
- Additional fuzz.
- Low frequency boost section.
- Various tone configurations.
- Polarity between the split paths.
- Internal feedback loop mode.
The mono effect is supplied with two input jacks that each feed 10K passive summing resistors before being fed into circuit, and a pair of parallel outputs for supporting either effects feedback loops or other utilitarian functions.
Furthermore, the user can engage a CV mode that will place the voltage regulator that supplies the entire pedal in a mode that will reflect the voltage supplied at CV input. In other words: you can go into voltage starve mode at the command of synthesizers or any other voltage source, so long as it can supply 5 volts or more (anything below 5 volts runs into various stages of circuit shutdown, no harm done).
This pedal is not polite.
- (2015-07-24) RMA Dirty Doper guitar demo 1 by Rochambeau Musical Apparatus (RMA)
- (2015-08-04) RMAdirtydoperMK2 by Rochambeau Musical Apparatus (RMA)
- (2016-05-28) RMAmudlarkINdirtydoperLOOP by Rochambeau Musical Apparatus (RMA)
- (2016-05-28) 606intoRMAdirtydoperintoRMAmudlark by Rochambeau Musical Apparatus (RMA)