RJM Music Technology
The Mastermind GT is the result of years of research and development, using modern technology to create what we believe is the best MIDI foot controller ever made. Our initial prototype shown at the Winter 2011 NAMM Show drew an unprecedented amount of attention from all over the music industry: guitarists, DJs, keyboardists, producers and more. We've made many improvements over that original prototype and are now ready to deliver it to market.
By adding a display over every button, we've made it possible to have a fully configurable MIDI controller. Any button can be assigned to any function, and colors and button text are fully configurable by the user. Buttons can send multiple MIDI messages of several types, and there can be up to 16 pages of buttons so you will always have access to all of the functions your rig has available.
Add in other features such as user upgradeable firmware, USB thumb drive support and built-in support for many popular MIDI devices, and you can see why there has been so much buzz about this product.
- 22 buttons, with an LCD display over every button. Any button can be set to perform any function (preset, IA, bank up/down, tap tempo, etc.) and the LCD will indicate what the button does. No more board tape!
- A large main LCD display shows the preset number, preset name and/or song name
- Displays are viewable in all lighting conditions, from darkness to direct sunlight
- Standard MIDI In and Out ports, plus 6-pin XLR ports for connecting to our Rack Gizmo, Effect Gizmo and future products
- Phantom power capability allows you to run the Mastermind GT with a single MIDI cable - no separate power supply needed
- More than one Mastermind GT can be connected together and used in multiple locations on stage
- Jacks to connect four expression pedals and four external switches allow for lots of control over connected effects processors and other MIDI devices
- Two auxilliary 9VDC power outlets for tuner, wah pedal, etc
- USB support for direct connection to a PC or Mac
- USB thumb drive input allows you to save and restore settings to a thumb drive
- Editor software for PC and Mac (public beta test now available!)
- Advanced on-board editing capability which makes this controller very easy to program, even without using the editor software
- Built for the rigors of the road with high quality components throughout
- 1 year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
The Mastermind GT includes built-in support for many popular devices including the Fractal Audio Axe-Fx series, the Kemper Profiling Amp and MIDI-enabled pedals by manufacturers such as Eventide, Line 6 and Strymon. With the GT's built in device database, you can quickly set it up to control these devices without needing to thumb through manuals, looking for MIDI controller numbers and other parameters.