RGW Electronics (2004)
The Pistol Pete is an overdrive pedal that is based on Jack Orman's Son of Screamer circuit. My goal was to make a good bare bones overdrive that is versatile while at the same time retaining its signature qualities.
Looking for an overdrive that can give you smooth sustain as well as subtle crunch? Want something that isn't artificial sounding and kills your tone when turned off?
The Pistol Pete may be just what your looking for!
Here are some of the features:
- Cast aluminum enclosure with baked-on silver hammertone finish
- Metal Switchcraft 1/4" input and output jacks
- Hand etched glass-epoxy PCB
- True bypass switching with special wiring to minimize external noise
- LED indicator
- 2.1mm DC power jack for use with most standard regulated 9VDC adaptors
- Capable of running at up to 18VDC for a cleaner, punchier tone with more headroom!!
- Metal Film resistors and coupling capacitors for optimum tone
- Each Pistol Pete pedal is handcrafted, signed and dated one at time
Looking for a new overdrive?
Don't settle for a cheap mass produced box! Try the Pistol Pete!!